The America United Medical and Health Management(AUMH) and the City of Hope Collaborated
On December 10, the America United Medical and Health Management Co.(AUMH) signed the agreement in Los Angeles with City of Hope--the medical center for cancer-- for oversea healthcare services. Hereafter denoting the development of a comprehensive international service system that includes a sharing between the healthcare services and resources.
AUMH established the reliable business collaboration with City of Hope after multiple business negotiation and field visiting across the past two years. The collaboration envisions both short and long term goals:
1. Long distance medical care;
2. Professional Medical Training and the Collaboration with China Medical University;
3. Establish a international collaboration for medical care, with a possibility extending to body exam, healthcare(diagnose, cure and rehabilitation) and relative traveling services.
1. To explore the plan of an establishment of a local facility installment in China for cancer medicine development(AUMH will assist in the process of development, production, sale and agency.);
2. Discuss the feasibility of constructing an oversea medial center with available lands owned by City of Hope;
3. Discuss the feasibility of establishing an entitlement from City of Hope for oversea services and the construction of medical center at the locals.
The agreement established and developed the base for the collaboration between AUMH and City of Hope, indicating a profound and sustainable collaboration in the field of High End Medical Care and Management between China and the U.S..
Photo Resource: Chief Executive Dr. Harlan Levine and Ed McCarthy of City of Hope visited Angang Group Medical Center